+49 (0) 9461/91106-0
CNC milling / CNC milled parts
For manufacturing complicated CNC milled parts we, at Stangl & Co., use universal 5-axis CNC milling machines with maximum precision.
With our many years of experience in the field of milling, we can also machine work pieces having difficult geometries. In the area of CNC milling, we do not leave any request of our customers unfulfilled. High-precision milling on the desired date.
This is supported by the interface to our CAD/CAM system, which ensures optimal manufacturing.
Machining options in the area of CNC milling / 5-axis simultaneous milling:
With an extensive pool of CNC milling machines, we can manufacture simple milled parts up to complex 5-axis milled parts.
- Maximum machining size 5,000 x 2,200 x 1,200 mm
- Prototype machining / zero series production
- Small-batch production
- Production of medium batch sizes
Automation for small series
Our RS2 robot system allows us to work 7-days/24-hours in the area of CNC milling. Our extensive range of tools enables us to mill small series of complex components within a very short time.
- Maximum machining size for rectangular work pieces: 14 - 126 mm x min. 20 mm x max. 190 mm
- Maximum machining size for cylindrical work pieces: 26 - 126 mm x 190 mm
- Maximum work piece weight: 10 kg each
Our CNC milling machines can machine work pieces in different materials:
- Stainless steel, as well as all commonly available steel grades
- Titanium and other materials
- Non-ferrous metals
Stangl & Co. covers other technical areas such as surface treatment, heat treatment, welding and sheet metal working through competent, skilled and specialised partners.
We serve customers from various industries. The requirements in the area of milling are just as different.
And when can we demonstrate our competence to you in the area of CNC milling?